- click the little photo of the robot to download a full-colour PDF and print it out on your printer.
- it should fit on a normal piece of A4 paper.
- if you have thin cartridge paper that will work best, otherwise any printer paper is fine.
- don't use card as it's a bit thick (unless you want to print out and make a giant version).
- if you don't have a colour printer then you could always colour in your robot pieces before cutting them out.
. . . and now hang it on your tree
difficulty rating = quite easy!